As promised, Mr. Suou, here are a few things I’ve learned from my first couple of days, be sure to take notes.
1. Pancakes are not supposed to be flambéed
2. A clove of garlic is apparently not the entire thing.
3. Don’t set salt and sugar next to each other.
4. Always set a timer.
5. "Salt and pepper to taste" does not mean one tablespoon.
6. Turn the burner on only AFTER you put the oil in.
7. Always listen for your timer to go off.
8. There is a big difference between "t" and "T".
9. You should probably set three or four timers.
10. Baking powder and baking soda is not the same thing.
11. Spaghetti is also not supposed to be flambéed.
12. You should pin the loudest timer available to your shirt.
13. Cookies are not supposed to be flambéed.
14. Egg shells aren’t supposed to go into the mix.
15. Coffee is not supposed to be flambéed and neither is iced tea.
Okay, so I'm not very good at cooking YET, but I'm trying! I am, however, quite handy with a kitchen knife.
Mr. Sanji, could I get you to send me some of your recipes? Preferably the easiest ones you have? For instance, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches may be a good start.